Large Media and Entertainment client in Burbank, CA is seeking a Production Manager to join their team. This is a temporary role with the possibility to convert to perm.
- Management of the post production process, including reporting and regular status updates to internal partners
- Liaise with vendors to ensure compliance with network specifications and touchbases to correct post procedures
- When deliveries are incomplete, reach out to vendors with support from Coordinator on ensuring completion of deliveries, copying in project manager but taking the lead on the final delivery process.
- Manage final compilation and quality control process of all deliverables
- Supervision of International team needs and deliverables
- Create contract requests for each project assigned
- Update status of assigned projects daily
- Communicate daily reports to production group
- Light video and audio editorial as needed
- Serve as Project Manager on assigned projects, including routing, approvals, assets, business affairs, vendor relations, client relations.
- Track and push deliverables in the system to the Production Supervisor queue for final approvals
- Communicate and coordinate final QC at outside edit facility by priority of air dates.
- 3-5 years experience in production, as an associate producer or assistant post supervisor.