AQUENT is seeking a Senior UI Developer for one of our COOLEST clients in the Boston area! This position could sit in either Cambridge or Framingham, MA.
In this role, you'll be working on a brand new web and mobile application for our clients NEWEST technology product.
You will need:
· 5- 7+ years of hands on experience with front end development technologies
· Proven expertise in web application development using industry standard frameworks such as Ionic, Angular, Cordova/Phone Gap or similar, React, etc. (Angular and Ionic are the most important, Cordova is nice to have)
- Web and mobile experience important, many applicants thus far have been light on the mobile experience
· Disciplined development approach with front-end package managers, unit testing and documentation.
· Strong understanding of application & data security, OAuth identity flows, MFA
· Experience with REST APIs building front-end SDKs centered on REST APIs
· Able to produce prototypes and effectively articulate design decisions
· Experience with Agile software development lifecycle
· Experience with simplifying customer onboarding a plus
· Knowledge of healthcare regulatory process a plus
· Familiarity or experience with some or all of the following would be preferred: Graphic/Visual Design, Software Engineering, Communications Design, User Experience (UX), Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design/Development or some other related experiences.
· This is a friendly and collaborative environment and they are working on this project which has a lot of visibility.
· There is a good deal of enthusiasm for this project as it is strategic for the business.