Product Graphics Producer
Manage schedules for several categories of Products. Ensures artwork deliverables are on-time at each stage of Product development . Manage project status, priorities, approvals for a flawless launch execution.
• 5+ years of related technical background in Engineering and/or Manufacturing
• Knowledge and experience with manufacturing production processes inducing laser etching, PVD, silk screening and pad printing.
• Ability to read CAD drawings and understand GANTT charts
• Deep understanding and command of project management tools
• Flexibility in accommodating rapid change
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
• Proven effectiveness when working under pressure
• Facility for communicating effectively one-on-one and in small teams
• Ability to manage through diplomacy
• Knowledge of digital assets and mechanical build workflow and approval cycle
• Experience tracking and prepping deliverables for review
• Ability to prioritize and work on multiple highly detailed projects at the same time
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Comfortable working in a team environment
• Computer skills / software:
• Proficient in Database management systems
• Adobe Creative Suite basics
• Set up Kick-Off and reviews with ID, PM , PD and Regulatory . Able to speak to the key dates we need to achieve and able to re-prioritize and/or come back with creative solutions. Escalate issues when needed.
• Set up project file organization including kick-off check list, schedules, reference material, specifications, and compliance requirements.
• Manage Packaging Graphics Designers teams deliverables in tracking tool
• Develop, revise, and distribute schedules per EPM input on EVT,DVT and PVT dates
• Maintain and distribute a weekly priorities to team members.
• Route study files, product matrix and final artwork to relevant cross-functional teams (ID, PD, PM, Legal,Regulatory, EMC, PLM,Safety, Environmental, etc) for approval.
• Manage hand-off schedule with OEM, PD, OPS to insure project milestones are met.
• Archive project files and assets with responsible parties.
• Consistently reevaluating workflow for efficiencies and identifying tools and process improvement opportunities for the Product Graphics group.
BSME degree or equivalent