- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
We are looking for an experienced Events Marketing Coordinator to sit in our New York office. The candidate will be tasked with a range of responsibilities, all with the goal of educating and inspiring publishers to transform their business.
This position requires experience in marketing, project management, strong communication skills, and the ability to manage marketing content. The successful candidate will be passionate about marketing, particularly event marketing, and be capable of both planning and executing flawlessly. The candidate should have experience in event production as well as experience with content regionalization and localization. He/she will be responsible for end-to-end management of small scale events and support event logistics in larger events with overall support from the regional marketing manager. This individual will also collaborate with the greater marketing team and push the overall creativity of the organization. This position is a contract role based in New York.
Top 3 Areas of Responsibility:
- Managing all regional event logistics.
- End-to-end project management including content management for small-scale events.
- Content projects including case-study production, regionalization or localization—as well as build/launch a webinar series to serve both the NA & LATAM markets.
- 8+ years of event management
- Clear and polished written and verbal communication skills
- Complex project coordination for multiple programs at once (highly organized and able to multi-task)
- Vendor and agency management experience
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Driven and self-motivated (a true self-starter)
- Capable of working with multiple key stakeholders
- Intellectually curious; eager to learn more about various aspects of marketing
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do