- Los Angeles, CA on-site
- Job Terms:
- Salary DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rebecca Pavlik
Production Designer - Salaried Opportunity in LA!
This is an onsite position and you will be required to work onsite at the Aquent LA Office. You will report into the Aquent Studios Program Manager.
Aquent Studios is seeking a Senior Studio Production Designer to provide graphic production design with a focus on layout and production of signage and materials, collateral, banner ads, web design, emails, and presentations on work for our client a major financial organization. This candidate should have a strong design aesthetic and be able to take assets and provide layouts based on an existing look-and feel, often within existing templates. You should be comfortable making design-decisions based on the needs of a given layout. The candidate should also be comfortable working in a highly regulated environment such as with financial industry clients or similar.
- Produce clean, technically accurate files
- Produce effective design
- Ability to take existing concepts and lay them out in various formats with a strong visual aesthetic
- Follow client's brand guidelines
- Assist with concept for designs
- Create final art for presentations (internal and external)
- Create final art and files to be given to Developer and online advertising team
- Create production ready print files to be handed off to vendors
- Manage numerous projects at one time
- Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet appropriate deadlines
- Optimize graphics for web publishing
- Ability to work well with Project Management and take a lead role on projects from start to finish
- Ability to assist, educate and manage junior production designers
- Minimum 4-6 years experience in a fast-paced creative production environment
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat
- File setup and export to meet corporate requirements of file name, size, and organization structure
- Experience preparing files for digital production (i.e; optimizing for web, email slices, expert photoshop layer comps and smart objects)
- Thorough understanding of the elements of good design and web best practices.
- Will be held accountable for the technical accuracy of their own work.
- Ability to manage deadlines and production scheduling on numerous, concurrent projects
- Knowledge of print production and color management
Please provide online portfolio even if it is production-focused.
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com