Sr. Graphic Designern - Salaried Opportunity!
Our client is one of the largest financial firms in the United States with over 16,000 financial advisors. Their internal creative agency manages the development and production of print, digital, and multi - media creative work, meetings and events.
This is an on-site opportunity and the candidate will need to work on-site in the Aquent Studios L.A. office.
The Aquent Studios Graphic Designer will report to the Aquent Studios Program Manager and will work to develop concepts and execute visual designs for major campaigns according to client provided creative briefs. The senior designer is responsible for applying the client’s established branding guidelines and ensuring completed work meets client quality expectations. The designer is also responsible for ensuring work is completed within stated timeframes and the agreed upon project budget. Projects are primarily print advertising and marketing communications; but may also include Web and multimedia initiatives. Candidate should be comfortable working in a highly regulated industry such as financial, pharmaceutical or insurance.
Utilizing Adobe Creative Cloud, the Graphic Designer’s responsibilities will also include preparing graphic files for various platforms while maintaining the integrity of the content art, design, and brand.
● Develop a keen understanding of clients’ visual brands, style guides, target audiences, and communication objectives
● Responsible for reviewing and understanding project scopes, objectives, requirements, and budget parameters
● Design, layout, and format graphic files to print specifications, and customer requirements
● Present creative concepts to account management and clients as required, articulating how the design strategy will achieve specified objectives
● Help identify and define best practice while managing multiple projects and timelines concurrently, taking ownership of all deliverables
● Exhibit a high level of accuracy when reviewing externally supplied files, setting up client files, and/or pre-flight of newly produced files
● Proactively inform management about project changes, issues, or concerns, including issues of scope, schedule, process, and quality
● Resolve project issues effectively and collaboratively with project team
● Responsible for accurately tracking and reporting time against projects, updating project tracking information, and assisting as requested, with estimating resources and project costs
● Availability to work a flexible schedule depending on client deadlines and volume of projects
● Work on special projects or other tasks, as assigned by the Program Manager and/or Art Director
Required Skills and Qualifications:
● Can translate creative brief into impactful designs that advance clients’ strategies and achieve marketing goals while maintaining brand standards, budgets, and timelines.
● Exhibit an excellent customer service attitude at all times, and effectively represent
● Ability to initiate and articulate concepts across various forms of media and collateral
● Ability to create custom graphics/illustrations based on defined parameters
● Can organize disparate source materials into cohesive relevant design
● Excellent command of formats, typography, graphics, and layout
● Ability to respond and perform swiftly and seamlessly in a rapidly changing environment
● Demonstrated knowledge and experience in creating print-ready files to required specifications
● Communicates easily and effectively with all levels of the organization; strong presentation skills
● Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and independently under continual deadline constraints with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple quick-turn projects and changing priorities
● High level of flexibility, and the ability to work in a very fast-paced environment are key.
● Bachelor’s degree in a related field or comparable work experience
● 7+ years of experience in advertising, design, and/or marketing communications with at least 3 years designing impactful corporate ads and B2B marketing campaign materials within corporate identity guidelines
● Proven proficiency and understanding of Microsoft Office Suite including Windows, Excel, and PowerPoint
● Proven proficiency and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite programs including but not limited InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator