- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting a global luxury beauty brand in their search for a Sr. Designer! This role covers various mediums across print and digital. This is a FT Freelance position projected to cover a maternity leave for approx. 6 months in NYC.
Senior Designer with at least 5 years of experience
Works closely with the ED on concepting and design of all collateral for campaigns, but also will work on identity projects
Someone who has very very very strong graphic design skills - tag design, typography, symbols, clear and thorough understanding of color theory
Has holistic understanding of what corporate identity means
Should be able to work with ED to work on visual language of any projects - including product launches, campaigns or event campaigns or working on event collateral, working on basically visual - light boxes in store that create advertising, able to create and design together all visuals and graphic codes of product launch campaigns.
Have understanding on packaging design is a plus
Ideally has experience to work on different platforms - not just on print
Creative Suite Proficiency (photoshop, indesign illustrator) as well as Keynote
Must be able to present on adobe creative suite
Ideal role for someone who is flexible, agile, eager to learn, collaborative, team player, integrated main member of all departments (approachable), able to communicate well and really understand, open and collaborative personality
Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.