- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Preston
Leading Entertainment and Streaming Client is looking for a Post Production Stage Supervisor in Virtual Production. Position will be 6 months with possibility to extend and located in client's Los Angeles office
- Liaise between vendors, crew, internal teams to improve cross vertical information flow.
- Work directly with creatives, production teams, and content creators to aid in the use of Virtual Production within their specific project needs
- Supervise and be the single point of contact for all aspects of the LA stage including working with facilities, studio planning, financial operations, VFX studios, and hardware/software vendors to ensure success for both production and R&D needs.
- Developing strong relationships with Directors, Producers, and becoming a trusted resource for all things Virtual Production.
- Foster the adoption of new practices, frameworks and technology as it applies to Virtual Production within the company.
- Contribute to the company's culture of curiosity and self-disciplined pro-active responsibility as part of the Virtual Production and VFX team along with strong partnership toward Physical Production and Animation.
- 5 years on-set experience working directly engaging directly with Virtual Production technologies in VFX, Virtual Production, Gaming and/or Studio.
- Expertise in real-time engine technologies including motion capture
- Passionate about the Virtual Production landscape and the future of content creation.
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment, supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery).
- Strong organizational skills with a proactive mentality and creative problem-solving abilities.
- A strong understanding of VFX workflow and Virtual Production pipelines.
- Detail oriented, especially with regards to scheduling and planning.
- Project Management skills are a must with tools such as Shotgun, Perforce, Jira.
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles