Web and Native App Developer
seeking innovative and technically curious technologists to join us as we make a huge impact in the e-commerce and digital health space. This position offers the opportunity to apply your talents and creative energy to deliver high performing solutions at one of the TOP 10 e-commerce sites in North America. Largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer in the world and technology is at the heart of our organization.
• You will be part of the mobile apps engineering team responsible for designing and implementing technical solutions that will reach massive scale.
• Contribute to the architecture and development of the digital platform and tools to support key e-commerce, digital health, and cloud technology initiatives.
• You will build and enhance core tools that are needed to support development, testing and integrations leading to Continuous Delivery.
• Use your creative and innovation-driven mindset to articulate engineering design strategies related to scale, performance, security, and usability.
• Designing back-end services and abstractions to help mobile apps retrieve information from various domain services.
• 3-6 years of Full Stack or Web Experience
• You feel at home in a test-driven, agile team
• Proficiency with Object Oriented Design principles and patterns
• Experience with React/React Native or Angular
• Solid technical communication skills with business partners and other engineer teams
• Experience using distributed version control systems, such as Git
• Experience with bug tracking software such as Jira
• Experience with BDD using tools such as Mocha or Jasmine
• Proficiency with Linux command line
• Experience in understanding different integration patterns and their usage during testing
• Experience with modern web technologies
• Familiarity with reactive extensions and functional programming