- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Margie Franco
Aquent's Fortune500 well renown client is looking for a Data Analyst for a 4+ month assignment in Cumberland, RI, with potential to extend beyond. Within this team, the Data Analyst will assume established projects and independently work with colleagues to develop new programs for both internal HSA team members and provide relevant data to our affiliates. Your position will work within the HSA team and cross-functionally throughout the department to improve efficiencies and deliver value to prescriber based partners.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
Setting up new targeting campaigns and programs:
• Working collaboratively with colleagues and business partners to vet data requests, explore business cases, and design delivery solutions;
• Developing and producing analytical reports via data tools including Teradata Relational Database Management System (using SQL);
• Developing, documenting and maintaining procedures and queries necessary to prepare data based on requirements and variations in intake data sources/formatting;
• Developing and implementing quality assurance checks (from initial delivery to final merged data) in order to ensure data accuracy and recommending corrective actions when appropriate;
• Working with various business and IT partners to assist in reporting/analytics data requests by asking appropriate questions and manipulating data accordingly.
Project management, implementation, and maintenance activities:
• Responsibilities will include spreadsheet management, program and client enrollment and general data research.
• Participating in project management activities for Health System Alliances (HAS) initiatives throughout the project lifecycle.
• Coordinating the development of operational timelines and milestone estimates from project team members, effectively prioritizing tasks.
• Participating on multiple projects of varied complexity (simple to moderate) simultaneously.
• Experience with identifying and breaking down business problems and issues
• Demonstrated ability to develop strategic and analytical frameworks to conduct analyses and/or measure success
• Working, advanced experience with Structured Query language and related tools (Oracle, Teradata) SQL
• Experience with data flow documentation and data repository basics
• Experience in business analysis and healthcare preferred
• Experience with data mining and data analytics is a plus
This client is a fantastic consideration for those who want to combine working with a large retail brand and a true “do-good”, customer-centric focus. Most people we’ve placed here say the company’s innovations within their Retail Loyalty & Personalization program and Healthcare Services offerings is a standout characteristic. Their leadership, competitive edge and innovations within their businesses and markets is having a direct impact on the size of the teams, and we’re seeing massive growth. What a time to get involved!
Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!