- Culver City
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Lee
The Project Manager drives the timeline, budget, campaign status for al activity of the project they will own. They will work closely with cross-functional leads to connect all stakeholders to ensure all deliverables are identified, receive proper leadership approvals and manage project budget.
- Manage campaign projects from inception to completion including: cost, budget tracking, scope, schedules, and deliverables
- Identify roles and responsibilities at the beginning of the project to ensure all deliverables have the right ownership
- Work with internal functional producers to maintain oversight of all aspects of production
- Promote and enable smooth workflow and communication between departments
- Be the central point of information for the project kick-off to the deployment of projects, including setting up weekly meetings and sending project status reports
- Attend weekly delivery and project management meetings to share the progress of projects and escalate any roadblocks
- Minimum 5-8 years of proven production and/or project management experience in managing multimedia and complex projects
- A high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to process information quickly and in a manner that is consistent with existing procedures
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight and changing deadlines
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, self-starter confident to take the initiative and carry out duties with minimal supervision but still adhere to process
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Must have a strong understanding of deliverables across all channels
Talk about the best of both worlds!
Our client, a top brand in their market, is on the cutting edge of the music scene and also sets the pace for digital marketing as well. One thing we know is that you WILL NOT be bored working here!
As a leader in the consumer electronics space, this company sets the pace for product innovation, marketing strategies, and creative. They combine client-side product marketing with an agency energy & process, have deep roots in music, and a smart grasp on pop culture.
From the highest creative level, to content and editorial, the Talent we’ve placed with this all say the same thing: “Send me back there!” … and we do!
In addition to cool, fun creative and marketing projects at lightning fast pace, here are some things you can expect:
Walking distance to downtown Culver City
Walking distance to Culver City Expo Station
Near Culver City Stairs for some lunchtime/after work exercise!
Free gated parking AND free valet parking if desired
Onsite barista and cafeteria
Free snacks and beverages onsite
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)