Schematic/ Prototype Request Creation:
- Creates and maintains Apparel and Equipment, Schematics or PR’s.
- Responsible for ensuring 100% accuracy through GTM gate.
- Meets deadlines to ensure on-time sampling and production.
- Meets deadlines for creation and distribution of documents to matrix partners.
- In partnership with Design and Product Management, facilitates the Color process across all category styles.
- Balances resources with demands and communicates plans with Product Managers, Product Designers, Graphic Designers, and Developers.
- Works with category team on seasonal calendar planning to ensure that deadlines meet the needs for Production and Game Plan gates.
- Reviews project status, approval requirements and production deadlines with matrix partners.
- May monitor and manage workload for other Design Assists within the assigned category or business unit.
- Provides categorical support to designers (Product and Graphic).
- Includes assembly, production, maintenance and organization of seasonal presentation materials.
- May include execution of Design Concepts.
Research and Development:
- Keeps abreast of current technology and industry standard tools for illustration and page layout.
- Explores new Graphic Application techniques
- Resident expert for Design Assists and Designers.
- Supports testing and implementation of new tools and processes.
- Coaches team members in both formal and informal settings.
- May provide input for performance appraisals for Design Assists.