Aquent's Client is looking for an Interaction Designer to help craft our user experience guidelines for our internal teams and external partners. You must be able to organize and visualize complex information across several locations in a simple and consistent manner. We're looking for someone to learn the technical and design context, and proactively drive development of these guidelines.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
• BA/BS in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
• Fluency with visual and interaction design tools, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• 3-4 years of experience designing outstanding software-based products or apps.
• Experience defining design systems that work across a product.
• Experience documenting technical information.
• Solid academic background in human-computer interaction or related field.
• Strong visual design sense.
• Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills.
• Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
• Experience interfacing and collaborating with software engineers/developers.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.