- Anaheim, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rae Jones
Large Media and Entertainment client is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team in Anaheim, CA for a 3-month assignment
- Determine scope of project.
- Advise clients on how to reach a particular audience.
- Determine the message.
- Create images that convey a message.
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images.
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Presents designs and incorporates recommended changes.
- Review final designs before publishing.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, with emphasis on Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Advanced knowledge of operating systems, both Macintosh (primary) and Windows (secondary) platforms
Required Education: BA/BS Graphic Design or equivalent
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise.
Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world.
Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!