- Plano, Texas 75024
- Job Terms:
- $35-43/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Keynote / PowerPoint Presentation Designer for an amazing Fortune 100 client in Plano, Texas. Our talent love working for this client because of the amazing culture, fabulous people and work-life balance. Our Designers especially love working for an organization that values design. The ideal Designer will have specific experience designing Keynote and PowerPoint presentations.
***This role is a 5 month contract, onsite, 40 hours a week Monday-Friday. For quick apply, email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.***
Keynote / PowerPoint Presentation Designer Requirements:
- Must be VERY proficient in Keynote and Powerpoint and Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat).
- Must have excellent communication skills as you will be speaking to C-level people.
- Must have experience putting together presentations for a Fortune 500 organization.
- At least 5 year’s experience an advertising agency environment or in-house for a Fortune 100 brand.
- An eye for detail: Foremost, you’re a creative mind who creates thoughtful interactions that will delight customers.
- Highly collaborative, can jump in to work with creative teams and business teams alike, at all levels.
- You obsess about the details.
- You have a sharp eye for typography and visual design and can create beautiful experiences leveraging existing styles in new ways.
- Knowledge of video editing software is a huge plus.
Keynote / PowerPoint Presentation Designer Responsibilities:
- You will be working on confidential projects and presentations.
- Designing Keynote and PowerPoint presentations for C-level executives that will be presented to high-level stakeholders and business partners.
- You will collaborate and work with creative design teams and leadership.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR