- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
With the increasing sophistication of user experience related to company products, comes the need to expand our processes and structure related to user experience design. We're looking for a meticulous Production Designer who can take ownership and identify opportunities to communicate and deliver the highest-quality assets to the UX designers and engineers alike.
The Production Designer would specialize in the pixel perfection and componentization of designed assets, focusing on the mobile assistant effort.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Deliver highest-quality digital assets.
- Translate designs into assets, organize them, and communicate them in a way that they can be visually referenced and integrated by UX and engineering teams.
- Implement working processes for asset production as well as methods for efficiency and communication.
- Best in class portfolio demonstrating top notch production design skills for web and mobile platforms.
- 5+ years of experience as a production designer at a technology company or creative agency specializing in digital experiences (e.g. web/mobile).
- BA/BS in Graphic design or a related discipline
- Significant organizational and process skills; ability to both implement efficient working processes as well as process-automation tools.
- Strong attention to detail and zero tolerance for inconsistency in design.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills. Confidence in technical knowledge to be able to communicate expectations accurately with engineers and UX.
- Project management skills related to planning, allocating, and communicating.
- Commitment to and interest in production design; this position is not specifically a stepping stone to a UX design role
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: