Large Media and Entertainment client in Manhattan is seeking a Senior Manager of Integrated Marketing to join their team. This is a 4-month opportunity with the possibility of extending.
Integrated Marketing is seeking an experienced professional to be a Senior Manager who will report into the Executive Director. The Senior Manager will be responsible for developing and executing multi-platform advertiser driven marketing, integration and promotional programs as they pertain to Daytime and Syndication, both within the various on-air programs, as well as, digital properties.
- In response to RFP’s/sales requests, create and present proposals that detail the customized sponsorship and integration opportunities and work with the sales teams to close the deals.
- Grow and advance the PR strategy as a secondary business for the network, which includes pitching PR agencies on opportunities as well as fielding, and responding to PR agencies requests for integrations.
- Interface with Programming and Marketing teams to identify opportunities and develop concepts internally.
- Oversee and manage on-air and digital executions for deals that have sold in. Primary responsibilities would include: working with the show(s), site team and clients on sponsored content, coordinating any prep for the shoot/event, be present and oversee the integration, supervising clients while on set, managing post production, ensuring digital assets and content launches properly.
- Monitor and ensure all sponsorship elements are delivering across all platforms.
- Collaborate across all dayparts/networks to create opportunities that provider greater reach and impact for sponsors.
- Direct interface with various departments (Sales, Programming, Legal, BS&P, PR etc.).
- Day-to-day communication with sales team, clients and production.
- Other responsibilities include: managing budget, deal agreement letters, department status reports, production timelines, case studies and competitive monitoring/analysis.
- Some travel is required.
- Experience executing integrations/sponsorships both on-air and digitally
Education: BA/BS degree required or equivalent relevant exp.