- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chris Woodbridge
AQUENT is partnering with a Fortune 200 organization here in RVA on an User Experience Designer opportunity!
- Master of Sketch + Photoshop & Google suite of products
- Go to prototyping tools such as Invision, Framer, Flinto, or similar
- Understanding of HTML5 & CSS
- Extremely digitally-oriented
- Agile experience
- Fast-paced and able to crank out quality with speed
Day to Day:
- Conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and use the information to create sitemaps, customer journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Customer Advocate - You'll dig into who our customers are and what language they use, then ensure our products speak their language
• Writer - You’ll build trustworthy relationships with customers by making ""simplicity and humanity"" core facets of our product content
• Editor - You'll cut or change what doesn’t help audiences find, understand, and choose us
• UX Designer - You'll establish a cohesive conversation with users, both within and across our many digital experiences
• Researcher - You’ll test your content on real customers, iterate until it’s clear as a bell, then see it rolled out to millions of people
• Data Scientist - You'll study analytics and use data to drive your messaging decisions and support/dispel your assumptions
See words as an incredibly powerful tool for connecting with people
Prioritize focus and follow-through, and your calendar and to-do lists reflect that
Articulate and prepared, able to confidently substantiate your decisions to peers and senior-level executives alike
Have a positive yet practical attitude
Work quickly without compromising quality, knowing that iteration and testing are part-and-parcel to designing exceptional user experiences
Take initiative, aren’t afraid to fail, ask thoughtful questions, and constantly seek better ways of working and communicating
• The Content Strategy practice is new, so you will be a primary influence on our processes and our products
• We’re exclusively focused on product, UX-level content (think microcopy, messaging that sets and meets customers' expectations, prototyping, and A/B testing functional messaging with real customers)"
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR