The in-house Creative Studio design team at a large tech org is looking for an energetic, experienced and confident Project Manager to help drive video, print, and digital marketing projects from strategic ideation to final consumer asset for our consumer line of SW and HW products! This position will support our studio directors and other producers to help complete day to day tasks, on time, in a fast paced design-agency-style brand studio.
We define the brand strategy and face tough marketing challenges every day. We aspire to build our brands into something people love and instantly recognize. We make, breathe, and tell our brand story to provide the tools which enable our vision to be realized in every channel, every day.
We’re looking for an experienced asset project manager with logistical skills and video experience to strengthen our growing team and help deliver world class design assets every day. We seek individuals first and foremost that can manage a large number of projects simultaneously with proactive and reactive problem solving skills to explore, create, and deliver new marketing experiences. The project manager will play an important role assisting our team and some of the top product marketing managers in the world to ensure alignment and timely high-quality delivery of assets.
- Lead and drive production of video, print, and digital marketing projects from brief to final asset.
- Find internally, purchase, or coordinate capture of content needed for Brand and marketing event videos.
- Function as main point of contact for all assigned projects in the studio.
- Communicate project status and details to designers, directors, and other producers regularly.
- Define, track and report on the execution of multiple simultaneous marketing projects.
- Identify and mitigate project risks / dependencies via daily communication with clients and design team.
- Drive ongoing evaluation of project status and assist in designer project reviews.
- Coordinate logistics for all aspects of simultaneous projects including scheduling, meetings, budget discussions, licensing, legal review, geopolitical content review, asset backup and delivery.
- Own the process to inform and coordinate with external design agencies and vendors as needed.
- Schedule and drive all production meetings for each assigned project.
- The candidate will have 4+ years video project management experience (preferably in a fast paced agency environment) driving marketing products for video, print and digital deployment in all marketing channels.
- Extensive knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Internet Explorer & Outlook. Solid knowledge of programs like Acrobat, Photoshop, In Design, Premier, Illustrator is also necessary.
- Familiarity with different video file types, formats and resolutions is crucial.
- Organizational skills are essential to succeeding in this role while managing critical assets and assistance with 1st and 3rd party asset approvals. The candidate must be a self-starter, master multi-tasker, a great communicator and a proactive planner to succeed.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment via exceptional time management skills is critical.
- It will be necessary for the candidate to be able to facilitate solutions to process breakdowns and prevent repetitive issues from reoccurring project to project.
- The ability to deal with ambiguous situations and conditions, and an ongoing need to identify, assess, and solve problems quickly and frequently is a must.
- Strong interpersonal communication and cross-team collaboration skills with the proven ability to work with, and build win-win relationships with creative teams (e.g. graphic and video production artists), technical teams (e.g. developers), and non-technical teams (e.g. PR and Marketing) alike is necessary. When conflicts occur, you bring people together, with careful listening, mitigation, and resolution skills.
- A high level of enthusiasm, ingenuity, self-motivation, resourcefulness and drive for results in a fast-paced competitive space.
- All candidates must have a positive and team-oriented attitude in order to contribute effectively.