- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erikah Miller
Our client is seeking a Subject Matter Expert in Social Media with hands-on working knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter campaigns/targeted advertising for a 12+ month assignment.
Ideally looking for candidates with large Enterprise experience working within an internal agency or marketing team, or candidates that come from an Agency with corporate enterprise clients. Hands-on experience in deploying enterprise level Social Media campaigns utilizing best practices.
- Works closely with Channel Leads, Marketing, and other internal and agency teams to manage and optimize programs utilizing social media.
- Serves as the Marketing subject matter expert and will work closely with internal teams to build internal knowledge and best practices of the channel.
- Partners with the agency and analytics team to track and analyze performance metrics to make data-driven recommendations per campaign and deliver timely reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations.
- Initiates and plans new campaigns, trains creative team to develop new content for content marketing, report and analyzes our programs.
- Stays abreast of the latest tools, capabilities and best practices to maximize the performance of our digital plans.
- Seeking Subject Matter Expert in Social Media with hands-on experience in deploying enterprise level Social Media campaigns utilizing best practices.
- Candidates should have in-depth experience and working knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter campaigns/targeted advertising.
- Ideally seeking candidates with large enterprise experience working within an internal agency or marketing team, or candidates that come from an agency with corporate enterprise clients.
- Critical thinker who can identify issues, demonstrates sound judgment when resolving matters of high complexity; demonstrates strong analytical, curiosity, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to effectively work in a team environment and across broad, diverse groups.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills; strong inter-personal skills; Strong presentation skills.
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, including 3+ years with Social Media.
- Ideal candidate will have deep, hands on experience in the tools necessary to manage their channel and be certified in applicable applications as appropriate.
- The candidate should have a strong working knowledge of other digital channels that overlap/align with their channel (i.e. an SEM channel producer should have a strong working knowledge of SEO, an email producer should have a strong working knowledge of web/landing page design and metrics).
- BA or BS degree required or equivalent experience.
Fully on-site - DTLA/Bunker Hill
- Updated resume
- 5-7 solid corporate-based samples