- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
The Partner Marketing Execution Specialist will work closely with Partner Managers and third party retailers to execute channel marketing campaigns, including seasonal promotions and new product launches across Tier 1 partners such as This role will support the end to end project management of channel marketing initiatives across the retail landscape, facilitate creative reviews and requests, and support budget operations across partners.
- Support Partner Marketing team with product launch and promotional campaign execution via end to end project management of timelines, creative deliverables, and compiling campaign overview presentations.
- Work cross-functionally to manage a number of campaign deliverables, working with creative, sales, product, retail operations, and finance teams.
- Responsible for building and implementing project management infrastructure and tools
- Facilitate creative asset process- from briefing creative teams to routing retailer creatives for brand review and compliance.
- Facilitate partner trainings for creative toolkits and brand guidelines, serve as retailer point of contact for creative and brand inquiries.
- Develop weekly campaign execution reports (status summary) + document executions via slide decks and spreadsheets.
- Aid in creation of partner materials, help in advance of partner pitches, coordination of partner needs (i.e. visits, strategy meetings, tours, etc).
- Post campaign reporting: Follow up with partners for metrics/data on campaign execution effectiveness and support partner managers by providing analysis on the performance of the campaigns.
- Work with Retail Analytics team to plan and track ROI of partner marketing executions.
- Support budget execution, including partner specific budget forecasting, helping to create and track SOWs, POs, invoices, and flagging any budget risks.
- BA/BS Degree - Marketing Field/Business Administration
- 2-4 years of experience in partner management, marketing, sales or design project management (experience within CE environment a plus)
- Organized, extreme attention to detail
- Hungry self starter who is happy & willing to get into the weeds of projects / executions
- Strong proficiency in Google sheets + slides, Microsoft excel + powerpoint
- Experience with project management / running projects with multiple stakeholders + timelines
- Consumer Electronics experience and/or working with a major retailer
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: