We are currently seeking a visual graphic designer with strong brand / retail experience for a Fortune 50 Client in the Puget Sound Washington area.
The visual designer will execute the visual marketing deliverables as well as photography touch up in partnership with our client’s marketing team and Creative Director. The ideal candidate will be customer-obsessed, creative, disciplined, and flexible, while creating and maintaining a consistent brand style for our client’s business.
- Create compelling visual designs for digital channels (online, email, advertising, social) as needed
- Create creative and graphic designs of promotional materials (print & digital) as needed
- Design catalogs, look books or other print material, as needed
- Digitally produce/touch up product imagery as needed
- Design and/or edit graphics, illustrations and other creative
- Partner with in-store visual team to design store layouts or other mock ups as needed
- Bachelor's degree in art or related field
- 1-3 years visual design experience
- Well-versed in adobe creative suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Proficient in print production and digital graphic design
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and work both creatively and with precision
- Be a solutions-oriented thinker, working closely with various individuals and teams to provide
positive ideas and recommendations.
- Experience with image handling and correction, and optimization techniques
- Understanding of current social media trends
- Experience with video editing, photography, and studio production a plus.
Please include a link or attachment of your portfolio/work examples.
*This is an on-call project based assignment with our client. Hours / Schedule with fluctuate based on work volume and client needs.
This is a 12+mo assignment with chance for extension based on candidates contributions to the team.
Background Screen, Drug Screen, Education Verification, Signing NDA