- McLean, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT is partnering with a Fortune 200 FinTech organization to find a Marketing Analyst in McLean, VA! This is a long-term contract position, with the possibility of extending or converting to full time.
In this role you will:
- Leverage social listening and other analytical platforms to produce insights that align with our internal business partner’s goals and needs
- Tell a story with your data via insights and actionable recommendations
- Work on implementing market research methods into the social listening space
- Collaborate with internal partners to understand reporting and analysis needs
- Translate real-time social media conversations into insights that will help improve our products and services
- Work with business partners to understand their needs and provide guidance on how social data can be used to deliver insights
- Analyze customer feedback, reaction to product launches and new features to deliver insights to fuel business strategies
- Deliver regularly cadenced reporting based on customer conversations
- Mine social data for trends across a variety of use cases including but not limited to marketing campaigns, product launches, competitive intelligence, industry landscapes, sponsorships, influencer analysis, audience analysis, etc.
The ideal person will have:
- An understanding of qualitative and quantitative social media and digital measurement
- Exceptional ability to cull insights out of raw data, display themes and trends, and mine the “so-what” out of KPIs and visualizations
- Excellent presentations skills with the ability to develop compelling decks and articulate its contents in a concise and informative manner
- Knowledge of corporate social media strategies, including publishing, engagement, customer service, insights and analytics, and social data visualization
- Understanding of Boolean search logic and how it applies to the social media space
- Knowledge of enterprise-level social listening tools such as Sprinklr, Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon, Infegy, etc.
- Flexible in prioritizing work, managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
- Excellent written/oral communication, presentation, editing and copywriting skills and professional writing experience
- Project management skills
- Analytics experience at a large B2C company or digital agency
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military experience
- 3+ years of experience with digital insights & analytics
- 2+ years in social media listening and social marketing
- 1+ years of market research experience
- 1+ years’ experience working in the Financial services industry
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR