- Lone Tree, CO
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara El-Shami
Our client is looking for a strong strategic and executional Digital Project Manager. The is an onsite 6 -18months assignment with benefits - Medical Dental Vision and 401K.
The ideal talent will be responsible for but not limited to:
Manage the entire project lifecycle to deliver comprehensive digital solutions on multiple projects on time and on budget. Develop detailed project plans and collect client information (as needed) for development. Accurately identify and mitigate project risk, forecast development timelines and budgets accordingly. Working as a member of an interactive development team researching and executing emerging solutions.
Develop and communicate project performance throughout development to all stakeholders. Must possess a thorough understanding of digital development in all its forms (design, IXD content, UI development, engineering and QA) and the ability to facilitate dialog that represents Schwab's development efforts and methodologies. Should have strong understanding of interactive strategy, design, production and project management as well as tactics to leverage social media.
Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools. Strong quantitative and analytical skills. Strong verbal and written presentation skills. Strong Software Skills: Enterprise CMS, Drupal and Confluence - big Plus!
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!