- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sunil Patel
Our Insurance client is looking for a Communications Consultant with a background in Health care and/or insurance or related industry for a temp position at their downtown Chicago Office.
This position is responsible for managing communications for projects related to regulatory/government projects; including planning, writing and editing communications materials for a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Ideal candidates will have 6 -10 years generalist communications experience, with particular experience in insurance, health care or related industries.
- Candidates must have strong writing/editing background, project management skills, and experience writing for a variety of venues including newsletters, email/web and collateral pieces.
- This is a visible role in the company, so need to look, speak and act professionally.
- Requires a college degree, preferably in journalism, PR, marketing communications or business communications.
- Require excellent writing samples/portfolio from a corporate environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team environment. Able to balance multiple task simultaneously.
- Ability to engage in group conversations, showing a high level understanding of the project.
- Proficient in use of PC platform and MS Office tools; internet and meeting tools (conference calls/live meeting links).
- Ability to write and edit an array of communication materials for both internal/external audiences.
Our client is one of the largest private insurer and health insurance company!