Our large financial services client located in Hartford CT is seeking a UX Designer for a longterm contract assignment onsite. Focused on improving the Business Customer Journey.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Create personas through user research and data
• Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframe, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
• Conduct usability testing and gather feedback
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs
• Familiarity with Sketch is required.
• High familiarity with user interfaces and responsive grids is required.
• 2-4 years’ experience in this field is preferred.
• Familiarity with UserZoom or other user research platforms is preferred.
Must be on-site in Hartford
Must be familiar with the full scope of UX
Work in Agile, 2 week sprints - Note: they are using a full business approach so Agile is new to many team members
Two key strengths needed are:
2) Usability Testing
Users are business owners, customers and agents
Must be able to understand research, interpret results and do a mock-up Journey mapping and sketching
Products are both new and enhancing of existing products.
Prefers 3-5 yrs experience