Aquent has an exciting opportunity for a mid level UX/UI Designer with a Fortune 500 Financial client in Plano, TX. This is full time, onsite with full benefits (medical, dental, 401K). The ideal candidate can illustrate a strong balance of visual and UX design skills, has a solid understanding of human-centered design processes and the ability to switch between production-ready design, and high-level concepting. Must be proficient in Sketch and Invision. Responsibilities include:
- Working and collaborating with, being a part of, a small design team within a larger design organization
- Building relationships and trust with our remote business partners and development teams
- Helping to manage and support design work from 3rd party agencies
- Ensure standards are followed though our design language systems teams
- Delivering development-ready design comps to our development teams
- Building information architecture and wireframes when needed
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.