Aquent has an exciting opportunity for a mid-level Native UX / UI Designer with our Fortune 500 Financial client in San Antonio, TX. The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years of experience with a strong background in interaction design and native design skills. If you have light experience in the native mobile app design space, that's ok, if you have a foundational knowledge and desire to work in native app design!
This is an amazing opportunity for a Junior to Mid-Level UX Designer who is looking to expand within native mobile app design. You will gain great experience from a Fortune 500 organization where people genuinely enjoy working. You will solve problems that are unique to this digital-first organization where ALL of their products, services and offerings are found on their mobile app. This company takes pride in providing legendary customer service and creating simple, convenient, interactive and widely accessible tools.
***This is a 40 hours a week, onsite, 2 year contract opportunity. We offer a W2 hourly rate + Benefits(medical, dental, 401K).***
Native UX / UI Designer Required skills:
- Ideally 3+ years of experience as a UX / UI Designer
- Native design skills in either iOS or Android - iOS preferred.
- If you have light experience in the native mobile app design space, that's ok, if you have a foundational knowledge and desire to work in native app design.
- Interaction design experience is required.
- Must be proficient in Sketch and Invision.
- Must be able to interact with business and technology partners and have good communication skills.
Native UX / UI Designer Responsibilities:
- Redesigning the native mobile app
- Working in a human-centered design process - journey mapping, generative and evaluative research, information architecture
- Working on design kits for native design
- Working on an extended team of people