Vitamin T's client in McLean, VA is looking for a Communications professional with a strong writing background to join their team. If you're capable of creating engaging content to captivate and motivate internal audiences, APPLY NOW.
- Title: Digital Content Delivery Specialist
- Duration: 12 month Temp assignment, with potential to extend
- Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Location: Onsite at the client's McLean, VA headquarters (Silver Line accessible)
* Creating and implementing a management plan corporate intranet sites
* Engaging internal clients to plan and develop website/SharePoint projects
* Implement and support site edits and enhancements
* Support ongoing maintenance the division's intranet presence and the transition of the Intranet site to SharePoint Online.
* Provide day-to-day support of content publishing and monitoring. Ensure work meets editorial, design, and brand standards
* Assist with measuring and reporting on engagment levels for internal campaigns and provide recommendations to optimize strategies based on analysis.
* Translate complex information into infographics, charts and other visuals as needed
* Act as backup for creating and sending internal communications
* Other duties may include assisting with employee events, managing employee feedback, and coordinating the review process for specific deliverables
* 3-5 years relevant professional experience
* Undergraduate degree in communications, journalism, marketing or equivalent experience
* Strong writing and editing skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office and SharePoint
* Strong organizational skills and flexibility. The ability to adapt to change quickly and take on unfamiliar work as needed
* Highly collaborative, able to take feedback
* Excellent time management skills