- Santa Clara, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Courtney Schaefer
Aquent's client, an American cloud computing company, is seeking a Digtal Campaign Program Manager for approx. 12 months on-site in Santa Clara, CA!
- Manage orchestration of solution-awareness thought leadership content with key media partners and agency of record.
- Feed target account lists to publishers, monitor ongoing account engagement.
- Collaborate and drive internal alignment with subject matter experts of thought leadership content for company solutions, track key metrics/KPIs, report on results and outcomes.
- Ideate and coordinate execution of digital user journeys and personalization strategies that result in higher audience engagement on our site for brand and solution awareness campaigns.
- Collaborate with Social team to amplify thought leadership content in corporate channels, optimize social strategies for higher social actions. Report on performance metrics.
- Manage solution-level awareness campaign set up and tracking based on the specific KPIs we measure for campaign effectiveness and performance.
What You’ll Deliver:
- Create and manage a content calendar across a variety of channels, identify effective top of funnel assets to promote by solution, drive content development as needed
- Work with agency of record and media partners to publish content that positions the company as an expert in transforming the IT experience, elevating the employee experience, and reimaging the customer engagement.
- Produce creative briefs and work collaboratively with digital teams to recommend and execute personalized user journeys on the company website to drive engagement.
- Manage campaign set up and tracking with agency and vendors continually improving campaign launch, tracking, and reporting process.
- Ability to work with multiple data sources and translate it into insights, present findings and recommendations to business partners.
- Align with performance analytics team on all campaign insights and reporting.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and multiple stakeholders, can roll up the sleeves and get stuff done; is an action-oriented and results-driven contributor.
- Strong communication skills, visual storyteller with a strong business acumen, an eye for detail, and outstanding program execution skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines, maintaining high productivity level.
- Ability to work with multiple data sets and translate it into insightful recommendations.
- Diverse, relevant experience in all aspects of marketing communications for global enterprises, with a deep understanding of brand and target audience engagement strategies.
- Demonstrate ability to thrive in a changing environment and build world-class capabilities and outcomes as the company grows.
- 5+ years proven success with managing brand or product/solution campaigns and reporting on campaign performance KPIs and metrics.
- Knowledge of how sales funnel works from brand to generate demand and how brand campaigns can impact bottom line.
- Ability to advise peers and colleagues on content strategy, messaging, and engagement strategies.
- Ability to translate business strategies into effective narratives, great storyteller and narrator.
- Must have amazing project management and communication skills.
- Resourceful, self-motivated, and able to independently prioritize shifting workloads in a high growth, ever-changing environment.
- Previous experience in B2B Technology marketing highly desired
- Agency experience desirable
- BS preferred, Master a plus
#1 on Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies list for 2018 and #3 on Fortune Magazine’s Future 50 list, this American cloud computing company delivers digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
They believe work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And they're dedicated to making the workplaces of today and tomorrow better for everyone. That’s why they put people at the heart of everything they do, with a cloud-based platform and solutions that deliver digital experiences to help people do their best work.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.