- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
We’re looking for a strategic, dynamic brand marketing manager with excellent communication skills to help build the brand, and its wide range of products and solutions. In this role, you’ll work with a range of internal stakeholders across product marketing, engineering, sales, PR, web, and other teams to develop strategies and execute high-impact brand initiatives and campaigns.
We’re looking for an experienced and strategic brand leader and self starter with a strong brand and creative background to help build the brand and lead brand partnership campaigns. In this role, you’ll work with a range of internal stakeholders across product marketing, engineering, sales, PR, web, and external stakeholders in brand partners to develop strategies and execute high-impact brand initiatives and partnership campaigns. You will be expected to be a doer as well as a thinker, who does not settle for the expected and conventional.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years leading brand and/or product marketing at a technology company, preferably working on cloud-based products.
- Experience planning, developing, and executing large scale brand campaigns
- A marketing leader with experience translating breakthrough strategies to world-class campaigns, programs, and activations specifically with brand partnerships
- Experience managing a breadth of marketing agency partners and developing best in class creative work.
- Ability to drive consensus in cross-regional and cross-functional teams delivering strong teamwork, relationship-building, and experience in leading through influence, including stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop best-in-class marketing, pushing the limits of technology to tell stories and bring product experiences to life in new ways.
- Exceptional creative judgment and attention to detail.
- A passion for inspiring storytelling and a strong sense of the brand and voice.
- Knowledge of cloud computing infrastructure, application development, data analytics and machine learning a plus.
- Build and grow awareness of the brand by activating key brand partnership campaigns and activations -- from strategic positioning to creative development and execution.
- Develop unique “show don’t tell” brand marketing stories that utilize cloud technology at its core with the company's key partners/customers
- Lead cross-functional working teams across marketing, PR, product, brand, sales, and executive stakeholders to identify and execute brand moments across the business. This can include but is not limited to acting as a strategic brand leader in the development of integrated campaigns.
- Help lead end-to-end global marketing projects, including planning, creative development, execution, budget management, and measurement.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: