Overview: For Disney's new streaming service, workers will complete all the rights management. Currently there are rights in different systems and some are not even in a system. The goal is to get all agreements and put the, into centralized system by end of calendar year (the dept. is not sure what the system will be as of yet).
The team is now moving into more difficult phase of the project (now touching the new rights system). Candidates must have excellent troubleshooting skills with Excel (validation, etc. MUST BE EXPERTS).
Basic Qualifications • Strong database and project management skills.
• Advanced Excel skills required. Experience with data manipulation and Excel formulas (Date functions, V-lookup, Pivot Tables, etc).
• Comprehensive understanding of underlying distribution rights and music rights, coupled with strong analytical skills to be able to perform analysis of exclusive vs. non-exclusive grant of rights, exclusivities, restrictions/holdbacks.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills for interaction with legal team and sales staff.
• Self-starter with ability to prioritize. Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task doing analytical, detail-oriented, high volume work, in support of multiple teams
• MUST HAVE entertainment distribution licensing experience.
Preferred Qualifications Inputting into rights management systems a huge plus
Required Education BA/BS in related field or relevant experience
Additional Information ***There are multiple roles (2-4). This req will be used for submittals until all roles are filled***