Aquent IT Solutions: Where Vision Becomes Reality.
Aquent is seeking an Automation Tester to be part of a larger team for a Fortune 500 company.
We are seeking a candidate who has experience in software quality assurance, familiar with SAFe Agile practices and understands the role of testing within the software development life cycle. A candidate who can develop and maintain team relationships and supports the self-organization team environment will be effective in this role and help team to move towards CI/CD in successful manner.
What You'll Do
- Help selecting and implementing suitable testing tools for Front end application, Rest API and integrations
- Work with CI/CD team to integrate automation testing as part of build pipeline
- Work with development team to have effective unit testing
- Help in developing test suite which creates confidence in delivery. E.g. covering the scenarios which are critical to business, covering all aspects
- Ability to perform manual testing, if required
- Define processes to capture bug report, analyze and apply knowledge to strengthen test suites
- Join grooming meeting to ensure full functional understanding
- Identify best practices on test data management and help implementing the same
- Coordinate with Product Owner
- Work in Agile teams and help in planning events. Should be able to provide an estimate for testing suite creation and align with team objectives
Experience with the following skills are required:
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, who thrives on solving problems and working in a global team environment.
- 5+ years of relevant automation testing experience
- Adaptability to new testing technology
- Ability to work in global and flexible hours (occasionally)
- Experience with load testing
- Strong functional testing, analytical and communication skills
- Good understanding of various Testing Frameworks (Data Driven, Keyword driven and Page Object model)
- Good understanding on tool for API testing automation
- Experience with Selenium Web Driver, Puppeteer, Cypress and other tools in automation testing
- Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, or a related discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
Why Aquent IT Solutions
We are the software solutions division of a minority owned; multi- million dollar Boston based global enterprise. We are known for our "Achievements in Excellence" because we challenge our teams and consistently exceed our client’s expectations. Our client base of mostly Fortune 500 companies trust our integrity, skills and solutions for their most important business processes. Our most regarded characteristics are Honesty, Integrity, Innovation, and Experience. We have a great work environment, a diverse, comfortable community of affordable living, minimal commuting and quality education and entertainment. Many of our employees are in their second decade of employment with us.
If you share our Principles, want to be part of a growing organization and are looking for a unique opportunity, apply here.
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org