- Redwood City, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
This role provides communications support for all of the initiatives that drive strategy.
- Being the creative driving force behind the creation, delivery and measurement of engaging and effective messages and campaigns that enable and support change.
- Ensuring alignment and coordination of all initiative communication efforts and reviewing all major initiative communications
- Establishing communications guiding principles, standards, and practices, and ensure adoption
- Writing content and obtaining input/reviews from initiative leads
- Ensuring regular messaging occurs for the initiatives as appropriate and aligned with broader messaging
- Partner with PMO Lead and Change Manager to define communication strategies and tactics that support business outcomes and adoption
- Establish and Maintain the Global Master Communications plan for the Kamino initiatives as a rollup of individual initiative plans and the central rollout plan
- Define and implement practices and quality standards for communications across all initiatives
- Ensure feedback mechanisms from stakeholders exist across all initiatives and up to the PMO and Exec sponsors
- Partner with Exec Sponsors, PMO Lead, and Change Manager to design and create executive communications
- Manage the global communication channels with a stakeholder lens to ensure a regular cadence of communication that keeps stakeholders feeling informed
- Write, edit and deliver program communications including: newsletters, presentations, and internal social media.
- Proactively measure the delivery of communications and be responsible for implementing changes as required
- Partner with the PMO Lead to design and deliver standard program reporting
- Ensure initiatives are effective at communicating success and learnings
- Write, edit, and circulate content for feedback
- Drive teams on using Slack and fostering timely and 2-way conversation with PE community
- Ensure communication activities are reflected in the project plan
- Internal Communications
- Executive Deck Creation via PowerPoint
- Communications Strategy
- Ability to think through full planning cycle for communications & create communication plans
- 2-5 years experience with an agency or Fortune 500 company
- Experience with agencies, internal communications and/or brand strategy
- Ability to work with multiple mediums of communications - i.e., strategize on how the company utilizes Slack
- Degree in Communications, Public Relations, or Marketing
Leading global interactive entertainment software company who delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. This company exists to Inspire the World to Play. They create amazing experiences for their players everywhere and consider their players’ experiences first in everything they do.
Creating transformational experiences requires constant innovation and brilliant, passionate people. They are developing extraordinary new game experiences by bringing together great people that combine creativity, technology, and expertise to deliver new ways to play.
Purpose & Beliefs are the foundations of their shared culture. Motivate. Unite. Inspire.
Please include a portfolio of writing samples + any executive deck presentations.