- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jenna Milne
- Develop and launch large scale, breakthrough, paid social campaigns for brands and products
- Support campaign and marketing objectives of driving hardware sales, brand, leads, and retention
- Implement optimization best practices
- Identify optimization opportunities using data
- Architect ambitious test plans across targeting, creative, platform, publishers, landing page, commission rates, etc.
- Track and report performance
- Manage large marketing budgets and ensure we are allocating spend optimally across campaigns and marketing funnel
- Work cross-functionally with marketing stakeholders including: PMM, integrated marketing, decision science, creative, owned channel, brand
- 5+ years of experience in hands on managing and optimizing paid social campaigns for B2C products in retail/ecommerce businesses.
- Experience running in-house marketing strategy and hands-on campaign execution and operations
- Strong ability to conduct own analysis on channel performance, identifying optimization opportunities and using data to inform business decisions and experience
- Strong communication skills
- Paid Social Marketing Experience: TO DIFFERENTIATE FROM OWNED OR ORGANIC SOCIAL/COMMUNITY MANAGERS)
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do