- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
Love helping others thrive in their roles and have the best careers of their lives? Join the Global Enablement team as a Learning Experience Designer! Our team is responsible for ensuring our Sales and Customer Success organizations are ready and enabled to perform their job when they're hired and throughout their careers.
Your role will be to participate in several Scrum teams as an experienced learning designer responsible for: 1) helping design and automate role-based learning journeys, 2) developing the tools, templates, and training materials that help our Enablement team create better quality learning experiences for all employees, and 3) bringing your expertise to a team of passionate educators and consultants and work with them to build a comprehensive training program to onboard our broader team into our design practices.
You'll be working on:
* Curriculum and Course Design
* Develop standards for the development and deployment of courses and curriculum for a variety of Sales and CSG roles.
* Work with teammates to develop course and curriculum design training for enablement specialists in the Global Enablement team and our field organizations.
* Work with existing course and curriculum designers to implement design standards and provide ongoing support.
* Tools, Templates and Checklists
* Conduct needs assessment and review instructional design standards
* Review materials in current practice and external benchmarks
* Build prototypes and refine with feedback from team
* Create professional materials that are accessible and focused on the targeted outcomes.
* Training materials
* Select, modify, or create a design and development model appropriate for a given course.
* Select and use a variety of techniques to define and sequence the instructional content and strategies.
* Select, modify, or develop instructional materials.
* Design instruction that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners and groups of learners.
* Evaluate and assess instruction and its impact on learners and the business.
* 3-7 years of proven instructional design experience using ADDIE or similar methodology
* Experience integrating theory and practice to deliver pedagogically-sound e-learning experiences
* Experience translating complex concepts into an easy to understand and digestible format
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Experience building and adapting instructional design materials to support trainers and instructional designers
* Experience training trainers
* Masters degree in Instructional Design, Adult Learning, Education or similar field
The world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform, empowers companies to connect to their customers in a whole new way. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the “World’s Most Innovative Company” according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” six years running. With a culture rooted in a clear corporate purpose and set of values: trust, growth, innovation and equality, the success of this company is driven by their incredible employees.
Working here, you will be part of
Meaningful Work: Helping companies connect with their customers in a whole new way. They are blazing new trails in enterprise software every day while focusing on the mission of improving the state of the world.
Good People: Life here centers around the culture. They are a family of Trailblazers. Their values connect and inspire them. Their behaviors build trusted relationships.
Unparalleled Rewards: People who work here value the opportunity to learn from some of the most passionate and driven people in the industry, grow their career with them, and give back.