AQUENT is supporting a global beauty brand in their search for a Digital Brand Asset Manager! This is a long-term FT Freelance opportunity (40 hours/week) based in New York City with subsidized health benefits.
Digital Asset Management
• Ensures that all digital assets are successfully uploaded into the DAM solution, with accurate metadata
• Collaborates with major members of the organization in a continuous improvement approach to develop the right strategy, vision and ways of working, for the internal team and their partners (agencies, service providers, …). It also includes managing the needs in terms of metadata model, taxonomy, tagging rules, workflow and reporting, in relation with CDO and IT teams
• Involves in maintaining a high level of quality standards by performing general asset maintenance and management, as well as associated issue management, and curating daily in the solution, and by performing asset lifecycle maintenance activities, such as archiving and asset expiration
• Support to country-division users
• Super user PIM/DAM: Manages assortments, retailer integration and mapping
• Support level 1: As a referrer knowing both the business and the solution, the BAM is the « go-to » person to answer the system functionality and business process questions asked by the end users. He provides immediate assistance to end users on the daily basis.
• Incidents management: Centralizes all the incidents and problems raised by end users on a daily basis, and coordinates resolution with the OPERA CDO and IT teams, by following actions across the escalation process, and ensuring testing of the proposed solutions.
• Demand management: Spots trends in terms of needs of change or improvement of the solution, by making the first level of arbitration and prioritizing the demands. He also takes part to the data governance process and collaborates with CDO and IT teams in order to influence the solution roadmap decided in the product council
· Highly organized, detail-oriented and focused on projects from developing the vision and strategy to executing and evaluating the results.
· Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to a high degree of quality and integrity
· Ability to interact and present to all levels of the organization, including top management.
· Ability to think strategically and create a bigger picture vision for ethical and standardized data collection, while evangelizing that vision across the portfolio of brands.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with a positive and team-oriented, collaborative approach.
• Counter part of CDO project manager in the country during the initial deployment
• Represents the country and the pilot brands in the project, participates to all the relevant governance instances
• Documents the business processes within the country
• Participates in all project stages: provides business inputs, actively participates in the scoping and design phases, orchestrates the collection & the load of the data, tests the application and supports the setup of the system, supervises the roll-out
• Provides regular status reporting to all interested parties including senior management
• Identifies and manage the risks and open points
• Accountable for local project cost, timeline and budget
• Accountable for the deployment of the other brands in the country-division after the initial deployment
• Change management
• Supports and promotes the OPERA project roll-out at the country level
• Drives the change management (organization, processes, tools) in the country with CDO support
• Prepares and coordinates the local team trainings
• Ensures a smooth transition from existing to the new defined processes without disturbing the business as usual
• Gathers user requirements and feedback , and improves current business processes
• Product Data Quality
• Ensures the product catalog consistency in the PIM, monitors data integration workflow and escalates incidents
• Monitors the quality of data issued to the PIM from the integration workflow and manages issues in relation with the community of data managers in other concerned business areas (Supply Chain, Finance,…)
• Monitors the quality of the data enriched by end users, by checking that completeness and quality are meeting the business rules defined and that data owners are enriching the data in time
• Builds data quality reports and provides adapted reporting to all concerned teams and managers in order to maintain or increase the level of data quality
• Strong experience in project management and methodology
• Comprehension of marketing and communication business and processes within the country
• Good experience and understanding of customer and market requirements
• Experience in PIM / DAM management or a product database
• Knowledge in e-commerce and in the applicative landscape in the country
• Knowledge of data management within SAP environment is a plus
• Acts / Leads with generosity
• A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in the country (Fluent English is mandatory)
• Hands on / get it done mindset
• Strong analysis and synthesis skills
• Manages complexity