Aquent's Client is hiring a Marketing Analytics Manager to run our marketing analytics and reporting function. In this role, you will manage and develop critical Marketing & Sales reports used across the organization. The ideal candidate has expert-level reporting skills in Salesforce, Bizible, and Marketo. They can translate what the reports surface into actionable insights that drive decision-making for the broader organization.
• Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
• Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
• Assist with marketing projections and forecasting along with Director, Demand Generation
• Educate the broader organization on reporting best practices
• Strong analytical skills and deep experience with reporting and data analysis
• Expert-level reporting skills in Salesforce, Bizible (or other multi-touch attribution platform), marketing automation platforms
• Love for finding the story buried in the data
• Deep knowledge of tracking, measuring, and analyzing online channels (so plenty of CPC experience, using UTMs, tracking scripts, etc)
• Strong business sense to connect the analytics with the broader business picture
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
• Technically capable but with excellent communications skills, along with the desire to improve processes
• 4+ years experience in a marketing analytics role in the B2B software industry
• BS Degree required.
• Excellent analytical, planning, and process development skills
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally
• Start-up experience/mindset nice to have.