- Mountain View, CA; San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
As a Partner Marketing Execution Specialist you are a skilled operator supporting end-to-end project management of channel marketing initiatives across retail partners. You will support the Partner Marketing team with product launches, seasonal campaign executions, timeline management, creative deliverables, budget operations, status reports, and presentations.
- Work cross-functionally with creative, sales, product, retail operations, and finance teams to produce multiple campaign deliverables.
- Build and implement project management infrastructure and tools.
- Facilitate creative asset process from briefing creative teams to routing retailer creatives for brand review and compliance.
- Serve as retailer point of contact for creative and brand inquiries.
- Train partners on creative toolkits and brand guidelines.
- Develop weekly campaign execution status reports and document executions via slide decks and spreadsheets.
- Coordinate partner needs ranging from visits to strategy meetings to device requests.
- Support Partner Marketing Manager by providing post-campaign reporting analysis and coordinate with partners to receive data on campaign execution effectiveness.
- Work with Retail Analytics team to plan and track ROI of partner marketing executions.
- Support budget operations, including partner-specific budget forecasting, helping to create and track SOWs, POs, invoices, and assess possible budget risks.
- Strong background in visual merchandising and displays; ability to execute in store perm and semi-perm fixture programs from brief, creative, production, install to R&M.
LOCATION NOTE: This role is based in Mountain View but there is flexibility to work from San Francisco twice per week.
- 5 years of experience in partner management, marketing, sales or project management
- Strong background in channel marketing and merchandising. Must be proficient in both.
- Ability to understand complex product ecosystem and manage multiple work streams simultaneously through to completion
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity
- Outstanding written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Supremely organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong cross-functional project management skills across multiple stakeholders
- Ability to navigate complex internal and external relationships
- Flexibility and ability to work under ambiguity
- Self-directed learner, eager and willing to jump into the weeds of projects
- Proficiency in Google Sheets, Slides, Docs, and Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Consumer Electronics experience and/or working with a major retailer
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: