Fortune 500 multi-national tech client in San Francisco seeking a social media Marketing Campaign Manager for approx. 6 months or longer!
This team is looking for someone to manage marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels to drive growth, engagement, and product best practice adoption, as well as associated results reporting. The ideal candidate should be comfortable taking initiatives, working with cross-functional teams across various regions. They should also be able to prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a strong track record of delivery.
- Global social media management: Working with agency partners and regional teams to drive growth, engagement, and acquisition across all official company social media channels in North America and APAC. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to: social media content sourcing, review, as well as performance reporting, analysis and optimization.
- Blog management: Working with agency partners and multiple company teams across functionality and regions to produce high-quality content for the official blog to drive brand and product awareness, and product best practice adoption. You will also be performing quarterly blog performance analysis and identify opportunities for further optimization.
- Scalable communication programs: Designing and driving the execution for communication programs leveraging various external-facing channels to drive awareness and momentum around key product announcements industry moments.
- Video content management: Driving the editorial calendar and production pipeline for video content for the channels to drive product awareness and best practice adoption.
- 3+ years of marketing experience working with multiple digital channels
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to influence others
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication, or other related field or equivalent experience. Relevant work experience is more important.
- Experience in digital advertising or high-tech products/services
- Experience with the app ads industry
- Demonstrable experience as a writer or content marketer
- Strong execution capability with highest standards in a rapidly evolving business environment
Do you have experience writing blog posts?
Do you have experience managing social media channels?
Do you have experience working with adtech or app ads? How familiar are you with this space? Please describe.