- Plano, Texas 75024
- Job Terms:
- $30-31/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking an Email Project Manager to join an award-winning enterprise email team with a Fortune 100 organization. This is FinTech company where people genuinely LOVE working. As the Email Project Manager you will support the creation and refinement of new and existing email, SMS, and push notification messages across the enterprise. This role partners closely with other technology teams, third-party vendors, and business lines to identify new opportunities to enhance customer experience, leverage testing capabilities to drive business goals, and ensure the successful launch of messages to our customers. This is a long-term onsite assignment with our client. After the first year there is potential for extension.
Email Project Manager Required Skills:
- At least 2 years of PM experience. Experience with email or web would be excellent.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- 2 years of experience Process management
- 1 year of experience working with a Technology team
- Working experience with digital message personalization, message management, and message testing
- A background in digital technologies with an understanding for email products and interfaces.
- Passion for delivering meaningful messages and experiences in a digital world.
- Experience in IT development environments with strong knowledge of agile processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to tailor messages to multiple audiences at different levels.
- Ability to lead multiple projects, including demonstrated ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other teams.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to solve problems quickly, assess opportunities and implement changes to enhance experience.
Email Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the implementation of new messages, including email, SMS and push notifications, from initial concepts through delivery.
- Work with LOB partners to finalize intent and obtain necessary process approvals, in addition to coordinating the testing and validation of E2E processes needed to send messages.
- Ensure all aspects of risk, compliance, and process controls are well-managed and followed.
- Support multiple teams and Lines of Business and projects of various sizes.
- Act as the lead for new projects, while engaging and supporting our team to ensure the best solution is developed for each message.
- Develop and deliver new messages, including configuration, testing, and launch activities.
- Provide clear and concise communication with project team and mid-level management.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR