We're searching for an Associate, Community Management & Content Performance to join our growing team
– Manage organic social content development, from ideation to execution
– Track, analyze and optimize content and community growth across social channels, including monthly reports/performance analysis
– Strategize, develop and execute (from conception to completion) monthly editorial content calendar, including working with the copy team, for all channels with optimized distribution
– Support day-to-day community management activities, directly interacting with the community, including daily moderation, response and engagement
– Support in the development and evolution of social media guardrails and best practices documentation for global markets
– Manage any external agencies to provide digital creative and video content and/or strategy
– Assist local media teams in the fulfillment of paid media campaigns
– Influencer program development and outreach— including social channel audience research and contacting and collaborating with influencers for co-created content
– Lead innovation on emerging social media tools, community sites and industry trends
–Identify and evaluate potential social media vendors and technologies as needed
– Work hand-in-hand with platform partners like Facebook, Google, YouTube and publishers to create best in class content that exceeds ad benchmarks
Preferred & Required Skills:
Photoshop is a plus
Sprinklr is a plus
Innovative: Consistently engaged in category and introduces new ideas and demonstrates creative
Analytical: Able to glean insights and make strategic recommendations based on data.
Dedicated: Devoted to bringing all projects / initiatives to life; able to work through barriers to make
Leader: Demonstrates ownership over role and responsibilities that fall within scope. Partners and
inspires team and teammates to deliver against a common vision.
Multi-tasker: able to lead multiple projects at once with a sense of urgency and a high attention to
detail; able to manage the day-to-day fundamentals while driving business strategy.
Nimble: Willing to roll up sleeves, as needed, to make things happen in a fast-paced environment.
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply about new opportunities for the brand.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group; positive, can-do attitude.
Effective Communicator: Able to present to key internal and external stakeholders in a confident and
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Entrepreneurial Spirit: self-driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
3-4 years of experience in social media marketing, beauty experience preferred
Passion for Beauty and Color Cosmetics