Aquent is offering a new opportunity for a Digital Asset Analyst for it's Fortune 500 Hospitality client in Bethesda!
The Digital Asset Operations team is tasked with keeping content on our online sites accurate and up to date. Content accuracy is critical for providing our guests with latest information about our brands, hotels and programs. The Digital Asset Analyst, Content Operations position will support the Operations team in the execution of Web Experience Manager (WEM) content operations tactics and both project and content reporting and analysis.
This position will be responsible for coordinating and executing a number of different system reports, MAINLY EXCEL, analyzing the data and preparing them for socialization with leadership and the hotels.They get reports from their content management system, which need to be merged with other reports. This person must communicate well at a non-technical level. This will help hotels interpret reports, that gives them info about their assets. You will go into digital asset library, pull images/data that's missing, compile, merge with another report, combine with property name. Content about images, usage, who the photographers are, etc. If not provided, go back to hotels to get info. **GREAT job for someone right out of school**
Create a cover sheet with the breakdown - what each column shows. Explain in non-technical terms.
The Digital Asset Analyst, Content Operations position lives within the Global Digital group.
Education and Experience
• BS/BA degree in economics, computer science, content management, marketing, related field.
• Agency internship or work experience preferred; tactical execution responsibilities a plus.
• Strong Excel and reporting skills are critical
Managing Work, Projects, and Policies
• Manages and executes content tasks into the Content Management System of Record.
• Responsible for executing and analyzing asset reports to optimize asset applications.
• Supports the Digital Asset Operations team content activities that are aligned with initiative work
• Provide support and training for content entry personnel and entering content as needed.
• Create asset content maintenance plans and documentation so assets can be managed effectively in WEM
• Develop strategic relationships with peers within Digital, HQ and satellite offices
• Work with external vendors that support asset products and needs
• Assists in prioritizing, organizing, and accomplishing work within the Digital Asset organization
• Easily adapts to the ever-changing digital landscape to implement new processes and execute on new tactics.
Content Management and Execution
• Executes and analyzis content system reports for hotel and project data evaluation.
• Collaborates with the content discipline, engineering and Digital product teams to provide strategic project reports
• Cross-trains on tactics regularly executed by Digital Analyst, Content Marketing Operations (for support when necessary).
• Works with the asset team to execute sustainable work processes that support the Digital Asset team.
• Maintains storage and retrieval systems for digital assets
• Utilizes internal content management systems, as well as outside vendor dashboards and tools.
• Establishes and maintains documentation which supports the content management reports
Tools and Vendors
• Maintains strong working knowledge of all internal platforms and systems, including Web Experience Manager (WEM), Brightcove for videos, Enterprise Property Information Center (EPIC), Digital Asset Management (MDAM), Hotel Websites (HWS), Product Marketing Modules (PMM), etc.
• Assists in training on tactical processes and best practices to fellow team members.
• Provides training and support on internal content systems and tools.
• Attends and participates in all relevant meetings.
• Maintains positive working relations with internal partner teams, vendors, and hotels.
• Manages time effectively and conducts activities in an organized manner.
• Performs other reasonable duties as assigned by manager.
o Digital marketing experience preferred
o Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
o Editorial experience a plus
o Strong writing and creativity skills
o Detail-oriented, takes initiative
o Able to effectively work independently, or at times as part of a team
o Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint