Are you an expert at streamlining creative & production processes? If so, I'd love to hear from you! I'm looking for a mid-level Delivery Manager with 3+ years of experience being responsible for the delivery of complete marketing assets and tagging / uploading final files into a Fortune 500 beauty digital asset managing platform. This person will handle team communication on the status of ongoing campaigns and assist with any needed analysis as requested.
This position is 40 hours a week, onsite in downtown San Francisco through the end of March 2020. There is a potential that it could extend but is not guaranteed!
• Proactively problem solve through partnering with multiple cross functional teams to lead status calls, negotiate timelines and prioritize projects.
• Actively work with Program Managers, Channel Operations and Development Teams on process optimization
• Serves as single point of contact for Operations and Development Teams
• Demonstrate our values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative
• Drive for consistently and quality in all areas
We’re excited about you if you have:
• 3+ years’ Program/Delivery/Project Management experience within a marketing, advertising or retail organization
• Exceptional organizational skills; ability to prioritize, manage, track and deliver a high volume of assets
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Relationship-building skills, ability to cultivate strong partnerships across teams
• Strong time management skills; ability to juggle priorities and prioritize
• Ability to be flexible with change
• Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Smartsheet and Microsoft office