AQUENT is seeking a UX Researcher for an exciting opportunity in Piscataway, NJ!
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 100 organization that is currently in the process of building out a brand new internal creative agency!
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
A DAY IN THE LIFE ON THE JOB:
You will specialize in revealing critical research insights to uncover user needs.
You must have a foundation in qualitative and quantitative research methods and a practical ability to interview and observe users.
You are comfortable employing analytical techniques and your own judgment to prioritize design work and communicate those results to other members of the Product Team.
Your findings will directly impact the end user experience and will help the Product Team understand ways in which to optimize and innovate the product to win in the market.
- 4+ years of related work experience with experience conducting semi-structured interviews, contextual field visits, usability studies in both live and remote settings.
Experience integrating user research into product design and design practices.
This job is primarily focused on research but knowledge of design tools such as adobe creative cloud, Sketch, Invision and Zeplin a huge plus with the ability to articulate future user experiences through flowcharts, storyboards, prototypes, and blueprints.