- Hartford County
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client, a major Healthcare company, is looking for a Customer Experience Market Insight Specialist consultant to join their team. This player is a key contributor to the successful implementation of key customer experience initiatives across the enterprise.
This position will be responsible for helping to drive customer centric change in the organization, including gathering customer insights as well as voice of the customer data, and continuously improving the customer’s experience with the company through personalized experiences. Responsible for helping to enhance the experiences of existing and potential customers by uniquely delivering against their needs, wants and desires. Additional important skills include an understanding of gathering consumer insights, excellent creative problem solving skills and project management skills. Also responsible for contributing to the cultural transformation of internal employees to create a customer-centric environment.
- Support Customer Experience Voice of the Employee and Voice of the Customer projects and initiatives across the organization.
- Work collaboratively with other Customer Experience and Marketing Insights colleagues to support the group’s mission.
- Act as a customer advocate and ensure that differentiating customer experiences are delivered and maintained.
- Apply a customer-centric lens to programs and advocate the "customer" view to identify opportunities and customer metrics to improve key customer interactions while balancing the need to achieve business value proposition.
- Translate insights from customer narratives (trends, storytelling), market research and human factors (cognitive, user experience, sensory) to arrive at multi-channel, customer-valued experiences that deliver on the brand promise.
- Leverage advanced business/analytical skills to understand voice of the customer (VOC) metrics and design experiences that address unique needs of different customer segments through multiple channels.
- Identify and prioritize customer experience issues and drive resolution by collaborating with project team, business partners & senior management.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships across business segments.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer experience or marketing (insights, service, sales, etc.).
- Project management is a must. Is well organized, resourceful, and planful; effective and efficient at marshalling multiple resources to get things done; lays out tasks in sufficient detail to mark the trail; is able to get things done with less and in less time; can work on multiple tasks at once without losing track; foresees and plans around obstacles.
- A belief in the power of teamwork and diverse thinking where collaboration is considered a must for delivering the greatest success.
- Comes up with new, creative and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming sessions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to communicate at all organizational levels.
- Ability to work independently while developing collaborative relationships with peers and business partners.
Accepted candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to start