Our Fortune 500 client is searching for TWO Scrum Masters to work an ongoing assignment, on-location 40 hours/week in their HQ in Wellesley.
Our Scrum Teams include the Scrum Master, Product Owner, and a cross-functional Delivery Team composed of UX/UI designers, copywriters, proofreaders and Ops/AEM Authors. Each Scrum Team interfaces and collaborates with a separate developer Scrum Team (who has their own Scrum Master), so Scrum Masters with experience and comfort working in a cross-team manner are preferred.
- Responsible for deftly applying Agile principles and the Scrum framework to help direct exciting digital creative projects.
- Organize and facilitate all types of Scrum ceremonies (and other meetings as needed), identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal, and oversee and manage Agile tools, such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Ensure your team is practicing the core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility, and know when and how to recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practices.
- Help your team with making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition
- Empower and engender self-organization
- Remain a calm, cool and collected communicator, assisting on internal and external communication, improving transparency, and generally radiating information and clarity to all
- Work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and fast paced, timeline- sensitive work environment
- This role requires a broad blend of experience and passionate interest in creative development, technology, process & workflow management, project management methodologies and Agile coaching.
- MUST have a Scrum Master certification
- MUST have previously held a Scrum Master role - Project Managers in the process of receiving their certification will not be considered
- Experience facilitating discussions and conflict resolution, knowing when to escalate (and when not to), and having an eye for improving productivity & team morale in new and creative ways.
- Must have a thorough understanding of Agile methodologies, values, and procedures, know Scrum and Kanban in and out, and are the epitome of someone embodying an “Agile Mindset”.
- Team player and team builder, have excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with diverse personality types.
- Demonstrable competency managing projects powered by enterprise CMS platforms (e.g., AEM, Sitecore, etc.) and a practical understanding of large-scale systematic thinking.
- 5+ years in an applicable digital marketing, product or agency environment