- Richmond or McLean, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara El-Shami
AQUENT is looking for an exceptional Marketing Project Manager to join a unique team in Richmond or McLean, VA! The ideal candidate will have experience in a marketing project management capacity with expertise in direct mail.
Why as a Marketing Project Manager would you be interested in this role?
- Your work will be for a Fortune 30 company that was just reviewed as one of the Top 30 places to work by Forbes.
- This will be a highly visible role where you will manage, plan, coordinate project resources. You will make an impact here!
- You will have the opportunity to partner with multiple stakeholders, working in a fast-paced, fun environment.
A day in the life:
• Manages creative rollouts and directive creative testing for all direct mail campaigns - act as primary POC and expert on content of roll out packages
• Prepare and ensure accuracy of intent document--by kick-off meeting.
• At kick-off, lead the summary of the intent, then plan calendar with attendees.
• After kick-off, mark up the creative from marketing brand perspective.
• Review product proof, make any necessary markups/comments and ensure that mark-ups have been made
• Manage all aspects of compiling / Ensure all stakeholders have reviewed
• Review and approve weekly drops for each monthly mail calendar/Usually 24- to 48-hour turnaround for review.
• Review and verify documents for all creatives mailing in that month
• Act as primary POC for agency work
• Prepare creative brief
• Collaborate with leadership and business, agency and lane partners to develop and implement strategy.
If you have these experiences and skills you will be successful as the Marketing Project Manager:
- Ability to coordinate multiple marketing resources and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in direct mail campaigns.
- Understanding of marketing workflow and timeline management.
- Project coordination/management skills preferred.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR