MANDATORY :: On-Site in Washington, DC (5 days/week)
Angular 2+ 3 yrs. MANDATORY
• Execute functions with minimal supervision
• Design, develop and modify functionality using a disciplined development process.
• Work on projects that require very advanced skills in multiple technical environments and possess deep knowledge of a specific domain.
• Participate or leads in part in the technical project planning process with IT business analysts.
• Organize and document technical requirements.
• Create technical design specifications.
• Evaluate and provide recommendations for application packages and tools.
• Assist in the deployment and test of new modules, upgrades and fixes.
• Integrate solutions with COTS applications, platforms, and/or external systems.
• Lead unit and integration testing activities.
• Adhere to and promote quality standards and procedures.
• Review modules for quality assurance and checks compliance with application standards and SLAs.
• Make modules production-ready by following release procedures and completing version control documents.
• Provide ongoing maintenance of programs and interfaces.
• Provides Tier III support. Troubleshoots existing information on systems to identify errors or deficiencies and develops solutions.
• Assist in the development of user guides and training documentation.
• Provide technical coaching and mentoring to less-experienced team members.