We’re looking for Creative Thinkers. Problem Solvers. Empathetic Designers!
Our major pharmaceutical client is looking for a Visual Designer with a good understanding of UX/UI to join their User Experience team. The Designer will collaborate with the UX team, as well as with IT and Business teams, on a variety of digital solutions and communications to provide high-quality and compelling visual designs that improve the user experience. This team is part of the IT group working primarily on internal projects for the client. This is a 6-month contract position with possibility to extend.
• Provide visual design for websites/portals, web and mobile apps, presentations, infographics, and other communications.
• Work both independently and collaboratively with cross functional teams.
• Provide concept sketches through high-fidelity prototypes of design options.
• Present work and provide thoughtful rationale for design options.
• Participate in brainstorming and group reviews.
• Ensure quality of deliverables and work with developers on handoffs.
• Create logos, icons, infographics, presentations, training materials, cohesive campaigns.
• Become UX team internal expert on brand standards and guidelines.
• Help identify opportunities for improvements.
• 3+ years of experience
• Degree in Visual/Digital/Graphic Design or similar field
• Portfolio demonstrating strong visual design skills for web, digital, print, including cohesive communication campaigns
• Strong attention to detail
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to easily adapt to changing priorities
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to follow corporate design standards and guidelines
• Adobe Creative Suite (proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop)
• MS Office Suite
• Working knowledge with HTML/CSS
• Familiarity with wireframing and prototyping tools (e.g., Axure, Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD)
• Understanding of Web standards